tpm11x32.sys Error Description:
tpm11x32.sys error is not a critical system error for it is closely related with tpm11x32.sys file which cannot be directly found from the crucial system file folder. Once your PC has been experiencing tpm11x32.sys error, you can simply disable it to temporarily get rid of it. Free scan to fix tpm11x32.sys error.
Why does tpm11x32.sys Error occur on your computer?
In case that tpm11x32.sys error messages keep popping up on your computer screen, you may need to get rid of it as soon as possible. Here are some of the reasons that can result in tpm11x32.sys error:
- (1) Undesirable system files misconfiguration
- (2) Corrupted program install failure
- (3) dll file corruption generated by hard disk errors
- (4) Unwanted tpm11x32.sys error removal
- (5) Malware intrusion
- (6) Associated registry file damage
tpm11x32.sys Error Possible Behaviors:
If you have seen tpm11x32.sys error messages pop up on the computer screen for several times, you may consider also need to get rid of the problems mentioned below:
common tpm11x32.sys error
Constant pops- up of tpm11x32.sys error messages
Unwanted decrease of system performance
Frequent computer freezes
Blue Screen of Death errors
Driver update failure
Program uninstall/install failure
Mysterious system error messages
tpm11x32.sys infected by malware
Silently record users' sensitive personal information, identity details and business files, make traces of the users' online activities and browser habits and then transmit them to insecure remote serves.
Load undesirable advertisements on your PC screen.
Redirect browser to its promoted sites no matter what web address you require it to point to.
Make undesirable modification on the information of the critical system files, especially other dynamic link library files.
Secretely disable firewall and system security setting through reweite their crucial files.
tpm11x32.sys Error Messages:
Dll Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\tpm11x32.sys
This application failed to start because tpm11x32.sys was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Windows\System32\tpm11x32.sys missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file.
Cannot find tpm11x32.sys
How to Fix tpm11x32.sys Error Efficiently?
You can follow the solutions to fix tpm11x32.sys error completely:
Method One: Reinstall associated program with Windows built- in uninstall tool.
For Windows XP:
For Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Click Start, go to Control Panel, and then double click to run Add or Remove Programs.
- From Currently installed programs box, scroll to the program that you want to remove, and then click Change or Change/Remove. Click Yes.
- Follow the instructions to uninstall the program.
- Enable Programs and Features by clicking Start, going to Control Panel, selecting Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- Select the program you need to uninstall, and then click Uninstall. Follow the instruction to uninstall it.
(For Windows Vista:)
After finishing uninstalling the invalid version of programs, you can find out the compatible version and then reinstall it.
Method Two: Replace tpm11x32.sys file Manually.
- Find out and download the compatible version of tpm11x32.sys from the network.
- Save the tpm11x32.sys file on your PC.
- Go to c:\Windows\System32
- Find out the current copy of tpm11x32.sys file and locate it.
- Rename the current copy of tpm11x32.sys to msstdfmtBACKUP.dll
- Copy & paste the compatible version of tpm11x32.sys to C:\Windows\System32 folder.
- Click Start and then go to Run (Or search "run" on Vista & Win7)
- Type "cmd" in the pop- up.
- Type "regsvr32 tpm11x32.sys" in the black screen.
- Press Enter.
Click to Free Scan tpm11x32.sys Errors Easily
Method Three: Re- register tpm11x32.sys file.
Re- register tpm11x32.sys file can help you temporarily get rid of tpm11x32.sys error. You can follow the instructions to re- regiser tpm11x32.sys file:
- Step One: Click Start, and then go to Run.
- Step Two: type "Cmd" in the dialog box. Press "Enter".
- Step Three: type in "regsvr32 -u tpm11x32.sys".
- Step Four: select "regsvr32 msstdfmt.dl". Click OK.
Method Four: Repair damaged registry file of tpm11x32.sys.
What is Windows Registry?
The Windows Registry acts as a principal part of the system which is used to store crucial system configuration settings and options, for the purpose of maintaining the system to run properly and nicely.Any damage to the Windows Registry can possibly result in further obscure and dangerous problems, including damage of Dynamic Link Library files, constant BSOD pops- up, increasing times of system freezes or even system shutdown problems.
How to fix tpm11x32.sys error efficiently through repairing associated registry keys?
The corruption of related registry files has the ability to bring about tpm11x32.sys error to your PC. You may consider using the two solutions below to repair the related registry files.( tpm11x32.sys error)
A.Directly Edit Windows Registry
- Enable Registry Editor by clicking Start. And then typing "regedit" in the pop- up, press Enter.
- Find out HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder and double click to open it. Then click "Software" folder, go to "Microsoft" folder, select"Windows" folder, click"Currentversion" folder.
- Click "Run" folder ==> Click on the tpm11x32.sys file.
- Press Delete tpm11x32.sys key to remove the file.
Warning Tips: It is highly suggested not repair registry files manaully even if you have much computer experience. An mistakes you make in the repair process are likely to lead to more severe system damage, including sharp reduction of system performance, obscure system pops- up and undesirable program uninstall failure. In order to fix tpm11x32.sys error safely, you may consider enabling a reliable registry repair tool on your PC.
B. Safely repair tpm11x32.sys and its related registry files( Automatic Solution)
- Step 1: Free download reliable tpm11x32.sys error repair tool.
- Step 2: Run the reliable repair tool after installation.
- Step 3: Click " Start Scan" to make a free scan to check tpm11x32.sys error and its related registry files.
- Step 4: Click "Repair" button and fix tpm11x32.sys error and its related registry files.
*Associated Registry Keys of tpm11x32.sys:
Here are associated registry keys of tpm11x32.sys:
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Internet Security 2012?
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" = ".exe"
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0
More msderun.dll error Associated DLL Error